Our showroom is open to walk-in traffic. We encourage all customers to limit the number of persons in their party when entering our showroom. Throughout the showroom clear indicators help customers practice social distancing. We want to offer all of service to all customers.
ANY CUSTOMER WITH SPECIAL REQUESTS MAY CONTACT US AT 317-849-9500.
Parts and equipment is available online. We will ship parts free and equipment will be delivered to all local customers at no charge. Curbside pick up of parts and equipment may be scheduled by phone.
Curbside Drop-Off and Pick-Up of Service Equipment is available for all customers. Please read details regarding service procedures prior to leaving your home or call us.
TheMowerShop.com allows you to purchase equipment, accessories and parts from your home. Whether you are a homeowner, municipality or business, our knowledgeable staff can assist via phone, text or email.
- FREE Delivery of New Equipment includes complete assembly and testing of operations
- FREE SHIPPING on all parts and accessories to your home
Pick-Up and Delivery Service from your home is available.
All service customers may use curbside drop-off and pick-up of equipment. Customers do not need to leave their vehicle during this process.
- For Drop-Off: Simply call us when you arrive at our facility. Our staff will write up new work orders and unload your equipment for you.
- For Pick-Up: Call us when you arrive at our facility. Our staff will process payment over the phone, email your receipt and load your equipment at the curb.
- Pick-Up and Delivery Service from your home is available for customers. Simply call to schedule. Please leave equipment out, so our drivers can pick up without contacting you.
For the health and safety of all Hoosiers, we encourage our customers to take advantage of our special services whenever possible. We strongly encourage customers to visit TheMowerShop.com for all sales and parts transactions. Our showroom has reopened with clear indicators to promote social distancing.
Our staff’s health is paramount in designing these guidelines. We must be healthy to ensure your equipment is maintained and new equipment is available all season. Our staff members who can work remotely are doing so. Staff is separated throughout our facility to maintain the social distancing guidelines from national, state and local officials. We are staggering shifts of employees to minimize contact. We continue to serve our customers and safeguard the our health together.