Thank you for registering for Winter Lawnmower Service with The Mower Shop. We have a record number of registrations!
Pick up started December 2 and continues through early March. We organize our schedule by postal zip codes and I have included a calendar at the end of this post with estimated pick up dates for every zip code we service.
Weather and Covid-19 will impact our schedule.
To promote the health of our staff and their families, we have instituted a set of guidelines:
- Requiring all employees who have symptoms to notify their supervisor and stay home.
- Sick employees should not return to work until the criteria to discontinue home isolation are met, in consultation with healthcare providers.
- Employees who are well but who have a member of their household with COVID-19 should notify their supervisor and stay home.
Please familiarize yourself with our contact fee pick up and delivery process.
Pick-Up & Delivery Process
- You will receive an email the week prior to your pick-up date. This is a simple notification so you know our plan.
- The day before your actual pick up date you will receive an email.
- Please confirm this appointment with a simple reply of YES
- On the day, please leave your equipment in front of your garage so our drivers can see it
- Please let us know if your equipment is in any other location
- Our drivers tag your lawnmower with identification prior to securing onto our trucks
Tune-Up & Maintenance
- Senior technicians inspect your equipment upon arrival
- Standard tune-up maintenance is performed
- All of your notes will be addressed
- We provide free estimates of additional issues found by our technicians
- You can approve or decline work via text or phone
- After service is completed all equipment is cleaned and inspected by senior technicians
- You will receive an email or text notification prior to delivery
- On the day of delivery, our drivers return equipment to same location we picked up
- A paper work order is attached your equipment
- You can pay invoices online, by phone or via check.
Pick Up Forecast
Please refer to the calendar to know when we plan to be in your zip code. This calendar provides a general forecast of when we plan to pick-up equipment in your zip code. In climate weather often alters our schedule during the winter. If you are concerned about the date of your pick up please contact me directly at email@example.com.
46032 – January 25 through February 5
46033 – December 1 through December 18
46034 – Late February through 1st week of March
46037 – Throughout January
46038 – December 16 through early January
46040 – Throughout February
46055 – February 15 through February 26
46060 – Late January through February 5
46062 – February 1 through February 19
46074 – January 19 through February 5
46077 – Late February through 1st week of March
46280 – December 7- December 18
Indianapolis – Mid-February through Mid-March
46205, 46208, 46220, 46226, 46228, 46236, 46240, 46250, 46254, 46256, 46260, 46268 & 46278
Other Areas – Late February through Mid-March
Anderson, Arcadia, Atlanta Greenfield, Greenwood, Pendleton